- ABC Hotel offers accommodation from inventory managed by the hotel. The properties accept full responsibility for the availability of their rooms on this website.
- The rates provided for you on this website are available ONLY through ABC Hotel.
- Confirmed reservation must be paid (1) One night deposit through online payment.
- Reservations not paid or guaranteed will be treated as tentative and can be automatically cancelled.
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours or failure to arrive at the hotel will be treated as late cancellation and will incur a minimum of one (1) night cancellation fee + 3.5% bank surchage of the room booked, per room.
- ABC Hotel reserves the right to charge your credit card for any cancellation fees dues.
- A cancellation must be confirmed back to you by one of our reservation team. If you have not received a confirmation of the cancellation within 24 hours after submission, it means we have not received it and you must resubmit it.
- Due to processing requirements, refunds may take up to 15 to 30 working days to appear on your statement. This may vary, depending on your bank/financial institution.
- Credit Card Information – The client must submit a valid credit card when completing the credit card form. All care must be taken by the client to ensure that the information provided in the credit card form is correct. ABC Hotel takes no responsibility for any incorrect information submitted.
Please note that if you provide a credit card for payment of your booking, the transaction may be charged in a different currency to the one in which your booking rates were quoted. The cost of your booking is converted using our hotel’s lodging rates on the day of the transaction.
- The client must submit a valid email address on the Reservation Form. All care must be taken by the client to ensure that the information provided in the Reservation Form is correct. It is the client’s responsibility to advise ABC Hotel if there was an error in the email address submitted in the Reservation Form or any other correspondence. ABC Hotel takes no responsibility for any incorrect information submitted.
- The Customer is required to provide a credit card at hotel check-in to cover incidental charges, and will be asked to present a photo ID. If guest refused to present a valid ID, the hotel has the right to refuse the guest. ABC Hotel requires the card holder to be present to carry out the credit card payment transactions. All room rates are inclusive of 12% VAT.
- ABC Hotel sells hotel accommodation from an inventory, and does not over-sell that inventory. ABC Hotel does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms caused by the hotel over-selling the hotel’s own room inventory.
ABC Hotel makes its best efforts to ensure that all the information that appears on its website is accurate. However, ABC Hotel does not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without notice.Complaints.
In the case of any problem or complaint, it is imperative that the client informs ABC Hotel at the earliest opportunity in order that ABC Hotel has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to ABC Hotel within 3 (THREE) days of the end of the service provided. A copy of the complaint must be also be submitted to and signed by the hotel manager. If a client fails to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of ABC Hotel to rectify the complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim the client may have.ABC Hotel cannot accept responsibility for hotel facilities, which are temporarily not available, are under renovation or not suited to individual tastes and preferences. Redecoration and maintenance is necessary to the upkeep of the hotel and may take place without prior warning, whilst the hotelier or supplier will endeavor to keep inconvenience to a minimum. The effects of normal wear and tear can be expected in a hotel and these are beyond our control ABC Hotel cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance or inconvenience to the client beyond their control nor for accidents in a hotel or loss caused by hotel management or staff.